What is LARAVEL?
LARAVEL is a backend-PHP-based Web framework used for building a wide range of custom Web applications.
What is LARAVEL used for?
With LARAVEL you can build applications with pre-defined logic architectures, customized backend logic, web portals, templates, and full stock apps as well as manage SaaS products. With this multi-purpose back-end framework, they can build e-commerce websites, portal networking sites enterprise-level applications, and others.
Why use LARAVEL?
Every website stores data related to the customer therefore website security is of great importance for any business. Therefore, there must be a security mechanism to protect the data from leaks and hacks. LARAVEL helps us to enhance the overall security, productivity, and usability of web and mobile apps.
What is MERN?
MERN stack is one of the well-known web development frameworks. It’s good to improve the overall performance of the applications.
1) MongoDB :
MongoDB is a popular document database in which data is stored with JSON-based query language. It is used for high-volume data storage that can run over multiple servers with the best flexible and scalable features.
Features of MongoDB:
- Indexing documents becomes easier.
- Runsoncommodity hardware therefore it is cost-effective.
- It is flexible and permits the user to build tables, schemas, and databases.
2) Express JS :
Express.js is a backend Web application framework for Node.js framework. Instead of writing full webserver code by hand Express makes it easier for developers to write server code. It helps in the creation of large web applications and API.
Why use Express JS?
- It is fast and scalable
- Easy to configure and customize.
- Compatible with various middleware which can be used to perform additional tasks on request and response.
3) React JS :
Features of React:
- It is a component-based framework. Code written in templates makes it easy to pass the entire data through the application.
- Data flows in one direction since it supports one-way data-binding.
- The virtual DOM is a lightweight copy of the original DOM-which includes all the properties of real DOM.
4) Node JS :
Features of Node
- It enables parallel (or multithreaded) task execution.
- Helps to build a powerful server-side application.
Major Benefits of MERN Stack
- Document-oriented data storage.
- Manages database with flexible and robust technology.
- Time-saving and easy way to use.